Monday 11 April 2011

My Stamps and Covers Collection

I am Fareed from Lahore Pakistan. I am collecting stamps since  my high school. I love to collect stamps from all over the world. For me Stamp collecting is not just a hobby but it is my passion as well.

I sell and exchange stamps. Most favorite themes  are  Birds, Animals, Sports (Cricket & Hockey), WWF, Butterflies, Snakes, Trains, Planes, Joint Issues, Odd Shapes, & Armed Forces. 

I am interested in to exchange stamps if you are interested please don’t hesitate to ask, just email me at fareed.naseem@gmail.com.















3 comments:

  1. Do you have pictures of your stamps? I would love to see what you have. Please visit me here;


    http://debsstampswaps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have created a website dedicated to philately. I would like to know the opinion of people whose hobitt philately. To see what pages you think? If you do not mind send me an email that you think comentadome website, my email is:
    sellonoticiero@gmail.com
    Not hesitate to visit the following website and tell me what you think. IF RECORDED MAY download catalogs and TOTALLY FREE ALBUM SHEETS (only with registration):
    http://sellonoticiero.uni.me /

    ReplyDelete
  3. I created a Web page dedicated to philately. I'm starting to work on it and I'd like to hear from people. See what you think of the product. If you are interested in link exchange send an email to the following address:
    sellonoticiero@gmail.com
    DO NOT HESITATE TO VISIT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE AND ME SAYING THAT YOU THINK. IF YOU CAN DOWNLOAD CATALOGS ARE RECORDED, AND LEAVES ALBUM (only with registration). ALSO CAN READ THIS NEWS CONCERNING HOW MUCH WE LIKE HOBBIT:
    http://stampsnew.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Stamps and Covers Collection

I am Fareed from Lahore Pakistan. I am collecting stamps since  my high school. I love to collect stamps from all over the world. For me S...